I have completed the planned items I wanted to include in a 1.0 release.
In preparation, I am releasing a Release Candidate (version 0.99.RC.3).
Features are now frozen for the 1.0 release.
Only bugs will be fixed before 1.0.
Changes since last beta release:
- The ISY configuration is now enabled/disabled on the Options page
- The Readings cache size (used internally) was increased and can now be changed on the options page.
- Database tables can now be archived/dumped out without having to go through the Web Pages
- Use the REST style service calls
<tablename> can be reading, energy, load_device, load_type
or with the optional <number of rows>
positive number means sorted descending (newest 1st)
negative number means sorted ascending (oldest 1st)
These database calls are LOOOOooong so you might want to use a commandline URL query tool like
wget, or perl or java or whatever.
- Improved DerbyDB stability, initialization and shutdown hooks.
- Fixed some menu bugs
- (attempted to) fix some AJAX threading issues.
- These are still exposing themselves in a few non-crucial places (the sidebar values don't show up on some pages)
- Various bug fixes.
note: that the zip file is now to large for this sites limits, so the zip now gets downloaded from a Google Drive location. The link used above should make that transparent.