posted Feb 7, 2015, 12:41 PM by Tom Gutwin
updated Feb 10, 2015, 8:13 PM
- The persistence engine is working really well.
- It uses a non-blocking message queue that is multi-threaded so the Eagle messages can come in at any rate without loss or impact to the user frontend.
- Right now the Eagle is posting a power reading approximately once every 10 seconds.
- It is also receiving energy and pricing messages.
- It has been collecting for almost 6 months (at 10 second intervals) with no crashes or problems
- its a lot of data.
- The web frontend is a Java Server Page (JSP) based web app that also leverages JQuery and jQWidgets
- it displays on a tablet or PC without much difference.
- it will adjust its sizing and display if you view PowerEYE on your phone.
- Its Already has:
- various Zoomable Watts and kWhr charts
- Direct Read-Only access to the DB tables
- export of the data (csv, xls, json, xml)
- ISY-994 integration (variables and device control)
- REST style service URLs
It has been deployed on Jetty 6, Jetty 9 , and httpd/Tomcat.